Friday, November 6, 2009

Whoa!!



It's been a while since I've updated the blog. So much has happened! We are getting more and more ready for Baby every day and Baby is coming soon! The nursery is finally ready -- the furniture is in place, thanks to Jon, Uncle Gene and my Dad. I've been keeping myself busy (when not teaching) packing my bags for the hospital and washing Baby laundry. The sheets are on the crib and in the bassinet, and the teeny, tiny outfits are ready to be worn! Thanks to the many generous family and friends that came to my shower, the room looks like it might be occupied (by someone other than Clark). There's a crate full of books, another for toys, clothes hanging in the closet and arranged in the drawers, and other big things waiting for Baby to use them. Baby could be here any day and we can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. I thought the due day is Dec 1st, you still have 20 days to go~~ the baby is really better in than out of you I heard,haha ~~ by the way, the belly looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby is due Dec. 1, but will be full term on Tuesday (37 weeks). It could mean nothing, but I am already (almost) 3cm dialated. My belly doesn't just look huge, it is huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I don't really know what 3cm dilation means, but it sounds like it can happen at any moment and I just have a feeling that it will be quick and "easy" (relatively speaking)for you. Very excited, aren't you? P.S., what about your glamour shots? I asked about it for 3 times,and you never answered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that, Tianyi! Even though I wanted to document the "belly", it never happened. We had scheduled to have the photo's taken, but I got sick and wasn't able to go. Oh well! I guess it wasn't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete