Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh, man, am I behind!!

Where has time gone?? It's Feb. 2011, and I am finally getting to this. Maybe that's because I've been busy chasing Jaeden around? Anyway, Jaeden turned 1!!! She had a great time at her party, but wasn't sure how to eat a cupcake, nor why everyone was looking at her.

She did celebrate with Mama and Papa on her actual birthday (the day before the cupcake incident) and seemed to do a little better with a piece of cake (but didn't even get close to eating much of it)!

We celebrated Football season at Uncle Bill and Aunt Denisia's house. We took the opportunity to take a family photo of all of us in our Packer gear. Jaeden will gladyly point out the "G" no matter where we are.


Facing forward is so much better! We actually made the switch a week or two before her birthday, but she is no worse for the wear. She loves it! And Mama and Papa do, too. We can see what she is doing, she can see us, and it is much easier to strap her in!


"I'm one year old!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment