Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

For the first time in the Dlugi Family History, we cut down our own tree. It was a fairly nice day, but it was cold. We had a hard time finding a tree small enough to fit in the corner of our family room. Then we found it! The perfect tree. Papa had fun cutting it down.Aren't I silly?? I may be silly, but I definately am not a fan of the guy in the big red suit. Mama put me on his lap and as she walked away, I realized she wasn't holding me anymore. Who was? I slowly turned and, to my horror, saw the guy with the beard. That was it, I had had enough! Santa brought me lots of really cool gifts, all packed into this new wagon!
Christmas day was really great! We spent the day at Grammy and Grandpa Miller's. I even got to wear my fancy Christmas dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment